Saturday, July 26

NOT TOO LATE . . .

I haven't gone to sleep and ended my Friday yet, so here's my Friday Five . . .

1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be? Quantum of Evidence, like my band. I could be a franchise. QoE, mugs, textbook covers, binders, lunchboxes, baseball caps, t-shirts, bumper stickers, McDonald's Happy Meal toys. People will probably confuse my movie with some Tom Clancy offering, but maybe more people would see it then . . .

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack? All the songs on my top ten list, at least. Theme song for the flick: She, by Elvis Costello.

3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why? Live-action. Animation kind of creeps me out. Teddy Ruxpin, Mrs. Butterworth, the Snuggle bear = all creepy. PIXAR = cool, but so impersonal and computerized. Cartoons = too . . . shiny and colorful, and therefore weird and over-stimulating. Everyone needs a little "c'mon people, what's your motivation?!"

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc? Me: Sarah Jessica Parker. Selfishly, I haven't thought much beyond that, but someone asked me this question years ago, and SJP was and will always be my first choice. She's a spazz, I'm a spazz. She's smart, I . . . try to be. She's cute . . . people tell me I am and I pretend I hate it, but I'd rather be cute than not, I suppose. She wears cool clothes and has her own quirky style, I would like to wear cool clothes and I'm just plain quirky. Plus, she's on the shorter side of actresses. I mean, Julia Roberts is just out of my league.

5. Describe the movie preview/trailer. Oh, it's just too late at night for me to be creative, innovative, imaginative, witty, touching, tear-jerking, emotional, hilarious, ironic, lovable . . . all the things I want the trailer to be. Oh, it would also be downloadable.

No comments: