Friday, April 15

WHAT THE (*&*(&^$*&!^$-ING (*!^@&^?! . . .

Sometimes, I get so, so, so, SO mad that I can't express, much less formulate, a single coherent thought. This happens rarely, but when it does, I see red. I really do. It washes over my eyeballs like a flood. My heart starts to race, my eyes bulge, my palms start to sweat, and worst of all, I can't type without making tons of spelling errors, for my brain is moving too fast for my fingers, and I just can't keep up with my own fury.

This morning, for all intents and purposes (not "intensive purposes," as some are wont to write), was a beautiful morning. UNTIL I READ THE PAPER.

Stupid Bill Frist. Stupid Christian conservatives. Stupid labels. What the hell is a Christian conservative, anyway? Stupid people who just can't get along and choose to distort history and reality to serve their own means, not realizing that THEY WERE ELECTED TO SERVE THE PEOPLE, ALL THE PEOPLE, NOT JUST THE WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE PEOPLE. DAMN YOU ALL!!!!!

Stupid Bill Frist, unfortunately our country's Senate majority leader, is going to join "a handful of Christian conservatives" in a telecast which will portray Democrats as "against a people of faith."

WHAT THE F*CK!?!?!??!

I DARE YOU, STUPID BILL FRIST, TO COME HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE.

Stupid Bill Frist and his cronies are all kinds of mad because the Democrats in the Senate don't like the folks that the Republicans support for judicial posts around the country, and are threatening a filibuster during these candidates' hearings. Look, Stupid Bill Frist, it's bad enough that you and your stupid cronies wanted to CHANGE THE RULES to make life convenient for yourself and your stupid candidates. Now, you want to go around saying DEMOCRATS ARE AGAINST PEOPLE OF FAITH? ARE YOU F*CKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!?!?!

Once again, Stupid Bill Frist, I DARE YOU TO COME AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE, YOU LYING COWARD.

Stupid Bill Frist's spokesman Bob Stevenson says the Stupid Senator "is doing everything he can to ensure judicial nominees are treated fairly."

BULLSHIT. You don't try to change the rules of filibuster if you want things done FAIRLY. You don't go around falsely accusing an entire group of people of being something they are not if you want things done FAIRLY. Stupid Bill Frist (and spokesman), YOU ARE A LIAR.

As Wise John McCain points out, "[b]y the way, when Bill Clinton was president, we, effectively, in the Judiciary Committee blocked a number of his nominees." Yes, Wise John McCain, because THAT is how this country WORKS. All you all in that dumb ivory tower, after conveniently forgetting that you SERVE THE PEOPLE, disagree and argue and compromise and converse, and THAT is how things get done in this country, for better or for worse. Stupid Bill Frist would do well to remember that what goes around, comes around. I can't WAIT until Democrats are back in 'power' and at the rate Stupid Bill Frist and his stupid cronies are going, it won't be long, God willing. MY CHRISTIAN NON-PARTISAN GOD WILLING.

You know, it makes me really sad when I have to disagree with my fellow believers. But -- as my rights are protected by humanity AND the United States Constitution -- I have to say, sorry, Tony Perkins, but we Americans do NOT have "a Christian heritage." You would do well to refer back to your early American history books and recall that the Founding Fathers were VERY careful about SEPARATING CHURCH AND STATE for they seemed to have foreseen that PEOPLE LIKE STUPID BILL FRIST would warp "Christianity" and forget his secular, governmental service to the American people. ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE. And sorry, Tony Perkins, but you speaking in this context about preserving "religious freedoms" makes me LAUGH SCORNFULLY. You and Stupid Bill Frist don't want religious freedom. You want Christianity to pervade the land.

You know what? I do too. I would love nothing more than to see Christ's freedom to dwell in the hearts of every single American. Nay, every single HUMAN. I would love to see God's creation turn their heads up and worship Him and give Him the glory He deserves, and to relish receiving His power and His mercy. I would love to see all of us being kind to one another as Christ taught us to be. I would love to see the end of suffering and selfishness, and an overgrowth of generosity and humanity.

But it ain't gonna happen with the SENATE shoving "Christianity" down the throats of Americans. It ain't gonna happen with the SENATE choosing "Christian" judges to sit on federal benches and spouting legal decisions. It ain't gonna happen with "US" telling "THEM" what to do and how to live their lives and what they can and can't do with their own bodies. It ain't gonna happen with SENATORS telling OTHER SENATORS that because they are DEMOCRATS, they are against the people of faith.

Once again, STUPID BILL FRIST, COME HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE.

No comments: