Thursday, April 20

REMEMBERING COLUMBINE . . .

There are too many anniversaries ...

***

YUM . . .

C(h)ristine asks what my favorite comfort foods are ... here are mine (and yes, I'm getting hungry at the thoughts):
    kimchi jigae
    spicy black beans and rice with a fried egg on top
    pad thai
    Kraft macaroni 'n cheese
    day-old japchae stir-fried with rice, eaten with kimchi
    Omma's kalbi-jjim
    my sweet 'n spicy spaghetti

***

RIDE ON . . .

I don't know why this thought even occurred to me, but if I were a major star, and someone asked me for my rider -- the things I required in my dressing room or trailer before appearances -- this is what I would ask for:
    Poland Spring water, room temperature
    Lay's regular potato chips
    Heinz ketchup
    Banana's crab-horseradish dip
    Kleenex tissues
    a nail clipper
    Kona coffee
    Splenda
    half 'n half

Actually, I'd probably bring all this stuff along with me myself. Urrrrggggggh, I'm so boring, even as an imagined diva.

***

OVER ALREADY . . .

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had their baby. Gross. I'm sick of them already. Enough! THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.

No comments: