Thursday, March 13

File this one under I KNOW THERE'S WORK TO DO, BUT...

Stole this one from my brother, too...

Section I | Some background...
1. Nicknames:
2. Do you have a crush: Always.
3. Age:
4. Age you act: 9, 17, 27, 48, 73 (especially after I work out).
5. Where do you live:
6. Birthplace: New York.
7. Ever gone skinny dipping?: Yup.
8. What are you watching?: You're assuming I have the pleasure of TV at work.
9. Last person you talked to: Our courtroom deputy.
10. Favorite movie: 'The Godfather'.
11. Favorite type of music: Anything but heavy metal.
12. Favorite saying: "Sheesh!"
13. Favorite fast food: McDonald's FRENCH fries.
14. Favorite ice cream: Don't really like ice cream, but coffee comes in handy when a craving hits.
15. Favorite alcholic drink: Killian's Red.
16. When do you go to sleep: Around 11pm.
17. Most embarrassing moment: I have so many: I trip a lot; I walk around with toilet paper stuck to my shoe; I run into people; I drool on myself occasionally.
18. Stupidest person you know: I endeavor to only know non-stupid people.
19. Craziest person you know: Crazy good = Hooch; Crazy bad = well, I shouldn't say, but I work with her too.
20. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving.
21. Favorite food: Korean = kimchi jigae.
22. Favorite sappy love song: "Come What May" - Moulin Rouge soundtrack
23. Favorite color: Red.
24. Favorite sneakers: The pair of Nike's I had previous to the pair I own now.

Section II | The Future
1. School: PhD program in East Asian studies (politics or sociology).
2. Where you want to live: NYC.
3. How many kids you want: 3.
4. What kind of job you want: A fun, challenging, not boring, socially useful one that lets me spend quality time with my family.
5. Song in your head: Hooch's cats singing whatever.

Section III | Have you ever...
1. Been in jail: NEVER.
2. Done drugs: NEVER. Wait, does Sudafed count?
3. Run away from home: No, but not for lack of wanting to when I was 14 and angst-ridden over nothing.
4. Hit a boy: YES - he was trying to throw me into a stream.
5. Stolen anything: Yes, and I didn't return it either.
6. Broken a bone: No, knock on wood.
7. Cheated on a test: Yes.
8. Cheated on a boyfriend: I would never.
9. Gotten drunk: Yes. He-LLO, I went to college AND law school.
10. Been with two boys at once: Eh no.
11. Been in the hospital: Yes.
12. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: Always.
13. Fell asleep in the shower/bath: No - that's creepy.
14. Gone to church: Always.
15. Never slept during a night: See #9.
16. Ever been on a motorcycle or motorbike: Yes, and I have the burn scar to prove it.
17. Been to a camp: Yes.
18. Sat in a restaurant w/o ordering: Yes. ("Oh, I'll just have a water please.")
19. Seen someone die: No.
20. Gone a week w/o shaving: All winter, baby!
21. Didn't wash your hair for a week: Yes, and it was awful and involuntary and I'm never doing it again.
22. Broken something valuable: Yes.
23. Thought you were in love: Yes.
24. Screamed at someone for no reason: Never. I am always a rational person unless provoked.
25. Said i love you and meant it: Yes.
26. Been hurt by a boy you loved: Yes.
27. Stayed up until 4am on the phone: No way. I need my sleep.

Section IV | Which is better...
1. Coke or Pepsi: Coke.
2. Cats or Dogs: Dogs.
3. DVDs or VHS: I am new to the DVD world (yes, I know it's 2003), but they are definitely more fun and informative.
4. Deaf or Blind: Can I say neither? But then a deaf or blind person might say it ain't that bad...
5. Pools or Hot Tubs: Pools that children have not peed in.
6. TV or radio: Radio for Yankee games; TV for all other things.
7. CDs or MP3s: CDs. Anything involving computers and downloading is out of my league (as Patrick Swayze sings in "She's Like the Wind").
8. Apples or Oranges: Oranges.
9. Gap or Old Navy: Old Navy.

Section V | When's the last time you...
1. Took a shower: This morning.
2. Cried: Yesterday evening, watching a Buffy rerun. HEY! It was EMOTIONAL.
3. Watched a Disney movie: Last fall (is "Monsters Inc." a Disney film?).
4. Given/gotten a hug: Sunday.
5. Been to the movies: A couple of weeks ago, for "Old School" - it's so bad, it's good.

Section VI | What is...
1. Your Fondest memory of this year: I can't remember.
2. Your most prized possession: Law school diploma.
3. The thing that makes you happiest: Hanging with friends and fam.
4. Your favorite food for breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats, with Strawberries and 2% milk.
5. Your favorite food for dinner: Kimchi jigae.
6. Your ideal boyfriend: Christian, interesting AND interested, socially conscious, curious, intelligent, adventurous, thoughtful (not just to me), kind, sensible, full of integrity, forgiving, flexible, truthful, relaxed, ambitious, humble.

Section VII | What do you think about...
1. Bill Clinton: "If only he'd kept his weenie to himself..."
2. Love at first sight: "I bet it happens, but if only it would happen to me..."
3. Abortion: "If only it weren't used as birth control, but/and/or Republican men EXPERIENCED what they were arguing about, but/and/or women's health care in general was more of a priority for those in positions of power..."
4. Teenage smoking: "If only peer pressure and addiction weren't such heavy burdens..."
5. Pot: "If only people didn't need to escape from reality..."
6. Eating disorders: "If only we understood that variety is beauty; that the victims are ill and deserving of treatment; that food is nourishing..."
7. Rap: "If only rappers understood the roots of their music... roots which do NOT include bling-bling and gats..."
8. Marilyn Manson: "If only he would get a new stylist..."
9. Premarital sex: "If only it meant something real all the time..."
10. Suicide: "If only the victim felt s/he had alternatives..."
11. Drinking: "If only it didn't hurt so much the next day..."
12. Life: "If only it wasn't unjust..."
13. Death: "If only it wasn't unjust..."
14. God: "If only everyone believed and no one distorted Him..."

Section VIII | Random Questions
1. What are your favorite forms of jewelry? Rings and earrings.
2. Have you ever liked someone too young for you? Yes.
3. Do you think you have multiple personalities? Yes, but not like Sybil.
4. Ever walked in on someone changing or showering? Yes.
5. What is the first thing you say on the phone? "Hello?"
6. What are you wearing? Clothes.
7. What did you do yesterday? Work, work out, work, try to fall asleep but couldn't because I was thinking about work.
8. Who was your last crush? I'm SO not telling...

No comments: