Friday, May 23

I AM OUT OF HERE . . .

I love these words:

Vexatious
Muffin
Histrionic
Pumpkin
Vivacity
Herniated
Quantum
Enervate
Chippie
Sheepish
Glomerular
Poo
Merciful
Panties
Alleviate
Melodious
Insufficient
Habitual
Quite
Cardiologist
Quixotic
Bugger
Cheeky
Contrary

Thanks for tolerating my nerdiness.

Well, I'm off to the wonderful world of Hershey, PA for the weekend. How ironic, given my less-than-love for chocolate. They tell me the whole town smells like chocolate, so I might spend the entire weekend gagging, but I relish the opportunity to indulge myself in luxurious spa treatments, spend quality time with the Little Old Ladies, and check out a new addition to the L.O.L. family.

Don't follow me there. You stay home and be good.
See yous soon, my loyal lovelies . . .

No comments: