Thursday, May 29

UPDATE ON MY CONDITION . . .

2:36pm: sharp, stabbing pain is gone. Intense pressure still exists, accompanied now by the occasional pinching, pricking feeling smack in the middle of my chest. Still want to crack all the bones in my upper body to alleviate pressure. Am starting to wonder if I am going to explode. Is this angina? Heartburn? Still interesting -- it would be cool to be a test case for something. I would submit myself to investigation by my collective group of med-school friends so they can get credit for discovering some new disease, and they will become famous and rich and buy me nice things and take me to steak dinners in gratitude for me jump-starting their careers as world-reknowned doctors.

But really, it's starting to become annoying. I hope I don't pass out on the drive home this evening.

On a side note, I KNOW that I have blogged five -- count 'em, FIVE -- separate times today. I will probably do so again before I leave work. I DO have work to do. I AM doing it. It's just my poor attention span -- getting shorter by the day. These are just my "breaks." See, I'm going to go and do some more work now. Make your tax dollars worth your while.

No comments: