Thursday, June 26

AND COUNTERPOINT . . .

***

My Top-10 Least Favorite Songs of All Time, in no particular order because I detest them all equally:

Escape (The Pina Colada Song) (Rupert Holmes)
I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Michael Jackson)
Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes)
Tell It To My Heart (Taylor Dayne)
Do That To Me One More Time (Captain & Tenille)
The Thong Song (Sisquo)
Hungry Eyes (Eric Carmen)
Lady in Red (Chris deBurgh)
Anything by Nelly Furtado (why does she have a record deal and I don't?!)
Anything by Rod Stewart

***

And Hooch's Top-10 Hated Tunes of All Time:

It's My Life (Bon Jovi)
Nothing Compares To U (Sinead O'Connor)
Paradise By the Dashboard Light (Meatloaf)
Elvira (Oak Ridge Boys)
Picture (Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow)
Only Time (Enya)
Celebration (Kool & the Gang)
Mickey (Toni Basil)
Saturday Night (Bay City Rollers)
The CHICKEN DANCE

***

Thank you.

(And yes, we do work around here!)

No comments: