Tuesday, July 8

SLOW NEWS DAY . . .

Not much to report today. Chambers was oppressive again this morning (although I'm always cold, so "oppressive" is relative), so we migrated upstairs to the 6th floor. One of our District Judges was elevated to the Second Circuit several months back, and his former chambers lies empty (and air-conditioned), ready for us to come in and squat. Another twenty years and it's ours, all ours! Cackle, cackle . . .

It's so spacious up here. I can do cartwheels. That would be very un-judiciary-like, but I could if I wanted to.

We also now have a lovely view of downtown White Plains. Wow. Happenin'.

These DJ's have it great . . .

Oh, by the way, Hooch and I have some new words for today:

Boobocity (boo-BAH-ci-tee): the status of having boobs.
Usage: "I can't hold up this dress for my lack of boobocity."

Awkwardidity (awk-war-DI-di-tee): the status of being awkward.
Usage: "The awkwardidity of this sentence is killing me. Nay, it slays me."

Saw: Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle, with seven guys. Wow. Remind me never to do that again.
Listening to: Waiting For My Rocket to Come, Jason Mraz. Yes, I get fixated on music and listen to it until it makes me want to urp.

Fifteen days until L.A. . . .

No comments: