Wednesday, September 10

THOUGHTS ON SELF . . .

I love eating cereal dry.

***

I hate seasonal allergies.

***

Summer and winter clothing is easy to put together; fall and spring = not so easy. I don't know how to "layer" properly. And the eternal question: open-toed shoes or not?

***

I've been having 9/11 nightmares all week long. A-GI-TA. I'm constantly sleepy, but don't want to close my eyes and let go . . .

***

The extreme capacity of some people to be rude and inconsiderate blows my mind. How do they live with themselves?!

***

I think my next job is going to take me out of New York. PANIC BUTTON.

***

I have approximately 13 books on my shelf at home, waiting to be read. Poor books -- they must think I don't love them.

***

I've acquired two more nicknames this week. One has been in rotation since high school. The other one . . . I don't really know where it came from, but of course, I answer to it. I need more willpower. Or a scarier scowl.

***

I lost two more pounds. Mom is REALLY freaking out, and she's starting to freak me out, too. I haven't weighed what I weigh now since . . . high school. I'm trying to tell myself it's because I don't eat much in the summer, I've been running, I'm just stressed out . . . but I'm going for a blood test in a couple of weeks. At least to get Mom off my back.

***

I could devour a humongous bowl of chicken fried rice right about now. Yummy.

***

I have very cool friends.

No comments: