Tuesday, September 23

WOW . . .

I have nothing to say today, other than if I had a set of balls like this recent law school graduate, not only would I REALLY be a man, but I'd probably have a job lined up for next year.

Thanks to Hooch for the tip.

***

Wait, I do have something else to say.

Today is a grey day.

Today is only Tuesday; not even hump day.

Today, "Navy: CIS" premieres and "L&O:SVU" season premieres.

Today, I am still sleepy and drained.

Today is rainy and windy.

Today, I wish I could have stayed in bed and stared at my ceiling for hours.

Today, I wish I had worn jeans and a ratty sweatshirt to work.

Today, I am trying extra-hard to be myself.

Today, I am having comfort food for lunch.

Today is a grey day.

***

Okay, more to say:

I am a big Yankee sloot (that's the fancy pronounciation of "slut," as adapted by Hooch and I to refer to ourselves . . . tongue-in-cheek, of course. Of course!).

Yesterday afternoon, I spent two hours with the phone and two Internet Explorer windows connected to Ticketmaster.

I bought 16 Yankees playoff tickets.

I am a big Yankee sloot.

***

Okay, last word:

The Democrats have a blog, and I have a new link to it in the sidebar . . . if you care.

Note: this is NOT an invitation for right-wing hatemail.

No comments: