Wednesday, October 8

I'M A BIG MOOCH . . .

Thanks to Cheech, who got it from someone else, who probably got it from someone else... here's a little time-killer for all of us:

Three things that scare me:
1. The prospect of something horrible happening to my beloveds.
2. The prospect of my close friendships fading away as if they never existed.
3. The future.

Three things I love:
1. My friends and family.
2. Lazy mornings when I can just lie in bed and be glad about everything.
3. Good food, good drink, good friends and much laughter, all in one place.

Three things I don't like:
1. Saying goodbye.
2. Mean and inconsiderate people who are not self-aware.
3. When I am mean and inconsiderate to other people.

Three things I don't understand:
1. Mathematics.
2. How some medical doctors can study and view the craziness of the human body every day and not believe in God.
3. Mean and inconsiderate people who are not self-aware.

Three things on my desk:
1. A crazy photo of my family.
2. A small stack of books to read during my lunch hour: Benjamin Franklin by Walter Isaacson, and Galileo's Daughter by Dava Sobel.
3. The ever-present bottle of water.

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Trying to ward off sleepiness by gulping a mugful of coffee.
2. Working on a major decision for work.
3. Being distressed that one of my favorite t-shirts has a hole in it.

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to North Korea and see who is left of my family.
2. Fall passionately, hopelessly, eternally in love and be loved back equally.
3. Build a sterling reputation as an Asian-American female attorney who is a role model for Asian-American girls coming after me.

Three things I can do well:
1. Write.
2. Eat.
3. Kill time.

Three things I can't do well:
1. Math.
2. Swim.
3. Stop dwelling on things and mulling things and worrying about things that won't be solved or resolved by dwelling, mulling and worrying.

Three ways to describe your personality:
1. Split: introverted by nature, but a practiced extrovert. Man, it's exhausting!
2. Quirky: thinking things that others never do, laughing at inopportune moments, and letting my brain roam free at speed limits and decibel levels not normally allowed by law.
3. Kind: sure, I can be a bitch, but I hate doing so and I'm always remorseful afterwards. Besides, I'd take a bullet for those I love, and that's no joke.

Three things I say the most:
1. On IM: "LOL."
2. "Hey, guy."
3. "Cool," "That's cool," and/or "Groovy."

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Kimchi jigae.
2. Steak, medium rare.
3. C's ginger snap ice cream with the crystallized ginger pieces and huge chunks of ginger snap cookies, melted a bit until it's kind of soupy.

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. How to drive stick . . . without stalling, shuddering, giving my passengers agita, or ruining the car.
2. How to be kind, compassionate, generous, faithful all the time.
3. How to guard my heart more carefully.

Three beverages I love to drink:
1. Water.
2. Killian's Red.
3. Black Russian w/Grey Goose.

No comments: