Thursday, February 5

FROM THE NON-IVORY TOWER . . .

Sigh. I'm bored today. I've been working on this one assignment and I need to finish it up soon, but frankly, it has lost all of its initial appeal (no pun intended). But here's a new misspelling I've never seen before: instead of "POTATOES", he writes "PATATOES". Brilliant.

***

Would it kill some attorneys to just be NORMAL and NICE and POLITE? Sometimes, I just want to say, "Look, guy, your sh*t stinks too, so relax." Sheesh!

***

I really love some of the folks that work in this courthouse. They are just fun, funny, witty, well-mannered, down-to-earth, generous, kind, unselfish, intelligent and helpful people.

***

We professional employees of the U.S. Government are no different than 10-year-old elementary school kids. At the news of impending snow and ice tomorrow, we have all been harassing the decision-makers-on-high all day: "Clooooooose the cooooouuuuuurt! Pleeeaaaase! Cloooooose the coooooouuuuurt!" We are so pathetic.

No comments: