Tuesday, February 24

MORE PHOTOS . . .

Thanks to my friends who have digital cameras. I am too much of a faux-Mennonite (read: techno-phobe) to purchase and use a digital camera for myself, so I rely upon the largesse of my cronies.

At the risk of sounding like a bad Art Humanities slide show director ... following are some photos of a group of us returning from our weekend retreat in the Poconos. Man, what a great time, but I'm still recovering from it, and it may take me a week of 7-hour sleeps to catch up. In these photos, please keep in mind that although we were traveling between 85 and 100 mph, I had both hands on the wheel and my eyes on the road at all times. Also, note that Junior (my front-seat passenger) almost dropped JC's camera trying to take the action shot of Soybean passing us. And finally, please be aware that we aren't this stupid all the time. Ha ha ha! Wait, that's not entirely true ...









No comments: