Saturday, February 14

SMOOCHIES . . .

Happy Valentine's Day!

Omma, Appa, Cheech, Gran ... my extended blood ... my L.O.L. ... my sister in LA and her manic brood ... my KBB ... my NHF Ladies ... my PT who must now sit in the PTP ... all the babies and their amazing parents (to-be, as well) ... my goddaughter ... my government posse ...

I love yous!

And though we spend today thinking upon each other and reflecting on the loves in our lives, let's remember tomorrow, and the day after that, and the week after that, and the month after that, and all our days, that our love for each other doesn't ebb and flow around one manufactured and commercialized day in February. The true test of love, of friendship and of family ties, is whether we can feel the same passion and care for each other on the other 364 days of the year that we don't have to buy a card or rampage the local Godiva outlet or put on sexy lingerie or eat some decadent meal together.

So I'll tell you tomorrow, too: I love yous!

No comments: