Friday, March 5

BRIGHT N' EARLY . . .

Here we go with the Friday Five:

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Mrs. Grady. Tall, white-haired, with a shaky granny voice. She was the best, and I would kick the shins of any boy who called her "Mrs. Gravy."

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? I don't think I had a favorite, but I do believe I watched them all: "The Mon-chee-chee's;" "Care Bears;" "The Smurfs;" "M.A.S.K.;" and then later on, "Jem." Yes, I watched "Jem," and I loved it!

3. ...the name of your very first best friend? Caroline, but she was a family friend, and we never went to school together.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal? Rice Krispies ... with a spoonful of sugar, no kidding.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school? Run into the house, dump my bookbag in my room, throw on sneakers, run outside, grab my bicycle, speed down the street to where all my friends were gathered, and spend hours doing ... well, nothing much.

No comments: