Tuesday, March 30

BZZZZZZZZ . . .

Sometimes I don't like being busy, having a schedule that is jam-packed with very little wiggle or breathing room. But other times, like now, I like looking ahead to the coming days, weeks and months, and seeing that I have little highlights here and there to look forward to and to keep me motoring on through life ...

... Jaime and his company, Masheta Group, are opening another Minado Restaurant, this time in Morris Plains, NJ, on Thursday ... GO EAT THERE!

... on Friday, a bunch of us are going downtown to see wAve about a family living a Korean American experience. It features C's friend and my co-godparent Ron Domingo ... GO SEE IT!

... on Saturday, the women are heading up to Canada (oh alright, it's just WappFalls) to fete Mrs.G before she pops out her Melon. Hey, she promised challah French toast, and who are we to say "no"...

... later on in April, some cronies and I will take in Missy Elliott, Alicia Keys and Beyonce at the Garden. We don't really care that we might be the only six, preppy, slightly dorky Asians in the entire arena. Represent! ...

... then I start attending some baseball games ...

... then I gussy myself up to help out APEX, Inc. at their 12th Annual Benefit Gala Dinner. I probably won't be blowing any cash on useless but fun auction items, but I must show up to show I care ...

... then I go to The Wedding of The Year I, courtesy of Wonger and her love. It's outdoors (don't forget the Claritin) and I'm doing a reading (don't forget my Bible) and it's black-tie, I think (don't forget to take a shower and put on some makeup)...

... then I go to see Madonna at the Garden. My first Madonna concert EVAH. She better dance. Dance, I say! Dance! ...

... more baseball games ...

... a trip to L.A., I hope, to see my 'nieces', who I'm sure will be little tyrants by then, and I'll go broke buying them educational toys and books. I'm such a buzzkill! ...

That takes me to August, and even that is a bit dizzying for my type-A bad-ass self. I should sleep now to prepare ...

No comments: