Thursday, March 25

CAN'T CRY . . .

I hope that I never become jaded to the news I read and hear daily, and that my heart never stops rejoicing or breaking accordingly ... because stories like this should never be overlooked.

I know a little bit about the conflict in the Middle East, between Israel and the Palestinians. I should probably read more about it, study it a little more, follow the news stories more carefully and diligently. But no matter how much I learn, I don't think I will ever be able to get over the reality of someone -- anyone -- using teenagers -- still simple children, in my eyes -- as human sacrifices, as mere vessels with which to make a violent point. It just makes ZERO SENSE to me.

It's one thing if you, a grown adult, are willing to blow yourself for whatever cause you believe in. But leave the kids alone.

No comments: