Tuesday, May 25

BEWARE . . .

I am highly emotional lately.

1. Things are changing around me and I don't like it one bit.

2. I own a home. Which means my parents' home is no longer my home. Well, it is, but not really.

3. When I move, I could potentially take every little thing I own out of my parents' home and put it in mine. That means nothing of me will be left in my parents' home.

4. When I move, I won't be able to eat dinner with my gran or help arthritic mom with the dishes or listen to dad practice the saxophone at night or surf the Internet on their behalf.

5. I can't spend money on all the stupid frivolous things I want to spend money on.

6. I have "to-do" and "things to keep in mind" lists that keep on growing ... and I don't know how I'm going to get through it all.

7. I'm PMS-ing.

No comments: