Tuesday, July 20

MELLOW YELLOW . . .

I love KitchenAid. And I look pretty damn good in my ruby red helmet and blue gloves on my phat little bike. I love it. Now if I could just figure out the gear shifting without lurching forward every time ...

***

I just squirted peach juice in my eye. My contact lens doesn't like it onnnnnne bit.

***

I hate when I shop online at JCrew.com during their major sales, select a few cheap-o items to place in my Shopping Bag, then waffle about whether I really need to spend the money, log off for a few hours, then return only to find that other vultures have swooped in and wiped out the inventory. Oh well, I guess my waffling question has been answered: no new clothing for me.

***

"Trading Spouses." I love it. Why is it that the rich people are always misguided and mean and stingy, and the poor people are open-minded and kind and generous? So ironical. The wives who swapped households for this episode are so interesting to watch, though not interesting in and of themselves. I must tune in next week.

***

EEK. I just saw a promo for something called "Amish in the City." Starts next week. Methinks I'm going to get sucked into it.

***

Eh, a quiet evening at home. Lovely.

No comments: