Wednesday, August 11

IS THIS MY DESTINY? . . .

My mom, my aunt ... then me?

The most common symptoms of hyperthyroidism are:
-- Nervousness, mood changes, weakness, and fatigue.
-- Hand tremors; a rapid, pounding, and irregular heartbeat; and shortness of breath, even when resting.
-- Excessive sweating, and warm, flushed skin that may be itchy.
-- An increased number of soft stools.
-- Fine, soft hair and hair loss.
-- Loss of appetite.
-- Weight loss.


***

IS THIS FEASIBLE? . . .

Why Invisalign®?

Invisalign® can help you get the great smile you've always wanted because it's...
-- Invisible, so no one can tell you're straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
-- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
-- Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor's office getting adjustments.


***

IS THIS ANNOYING? . . .

When your body decides: "You know what, my uterine lining is thin enough this month, so I think I won't cause my owner to bleed even though it's time to menstruate, even if my owner feels bloated and nauseous and crampy and achy anyway, and even if my owner hates not bleeding because for some reason, it's just not natural."

***

IS THIS COZY? . . .

"They" say it's supposed to rain almost the entire weekend. Perhaps rain and camping don't truly go together, but there's something cozy about the prospect of sleeping bags, fleece jackets, the steady hum of raindrops drumming on tarps and tents, warm fires, hot food, sludgy coffee, board games, beer and good friends that makes me welcome the rain with open arms.

No comments: