Sunday, September 19

DIGGITY-DAWG . . .

Three baseball games in a row. Wet, windy, blustery, cool, sunny, breezy, stinkin' hot and sweaty. It was sooooo good, and MOOOOOOOOOOSE totally, finally, came through. Pedro, you suck. It's official how much you suck.

I must say ... in the past few days, I have eaten more hot dogs than I have this entire year so far. The grilled ones weren't so bad: straight up crispy skin with a bite, with a thin straight line of ketchup down the middle. The boiled ones ... ugh, just the thought of one now makes my stomach heave-ho. I think I shall be taking a hiatus from the encased meat product for a bit ... that is, until I get post-season tickets.

***

BLINGETY-BLANG . . .

Tonight is Emmy night ... last year's Emmy night was so memorable, I don't know how this year can top it. But stay tuned for commentary.

In fact, here's your first "I'm totally digusted" comment of the evening: Charla and Mirna from "The Amazing Race" are there as guests! What is UP with THAT? They are sooooo, soooo, sooooo annoying. Ugh. I can't believe I had to listen to their whiny, annoying, faux "I know five languages" voices again. (By the way, ladies, "air-o-plane-o" is NOT a word in ANY language.)

Onward with E! On the Red Carpet ...

No comments: