Wednesday, September 8

Not my number one season, but who am I to argue with Quizilla?

I particularly enjoy the horrific anime artistry (shoot me if I ever pose in that position for anything) and the typically bad grammar and spelling usually found on Asian stationery objects, such as glamour lunchboxes and pencil cases. You know, the type that read "I look in ice ... thought of you ... the windes blowed" or "Like petals on breeze ... I eat molasses taffy ... chew with smilings." UGH.

xcn
You're a Spring. You usually are very close-knit
with your friends and value everyone freidnship
you have. You're a real people person and
everyone loves how friendly you are. You're
good with encouraging people but usually don't
like to be the center of attention. You are a
social butterfly and probably are in several
circles of friends but it's just because you're
well liked and you make people comfortable.
You're both fun and wise but you are very
realistic about life.


What season are you? (pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: