Sunday, October 10

?!?! . . .

I am officially the ONLY single person I know in my immediate world. Even my wacky knick-knacked 45-year-old neighbor downstairs with the strangely stretched, peeled and Botoxed face and the curly 80's hair has a boyfriend! WHAT THE!

Speaking of wacky knick-knacked neighbor ... the "Spring is Here!" wooden bunny with no eyes greeting guests (and other tenants) by her front door is long gone, and has now been supplanted by a black plastic witches' kettle filled with plastic bones and some pumpkin-y Halloween-y thing that says something like "Halloween is Here!" The assortment of faux bunnies and electric candles along her windowsill have been swept aside and replaced with rotating glowing plastic skulls and other assorted spook-related items, none of which are bunnies. AND, when her BOYFRIEND was leaving tonight (just as I was entering, as my ever-fortunate luck would have it), she picked up her anorexic Jack Russell terrier (whose name I have long since forgotten), waved its paw at her BOYFRIEND and cooed repeatedly, "Say bye-byeeeeee, say bye-byeeeeee, say bye-byeeeee."

Seriously. Is it me?

No comments: