Wednesday, February 16

NONSENSE . . .

Jennifer Lopez looked a bit ... fleshier than her normal self during Sunday night's Grammy performance with her husband Marc Anthony. She was also lethargic-looking. In fact, as I flipped over to that channel and saw them crooning, I noted to myself "hmmm, her dress is very loose and cover-up-ish, not at all clingy and sexy like she normally chooses, and she looks so SLEEPY."

Then today, I read on CNN.com that she has canceled a trip to London for a charity screening of her latest film, as well as the European leg of her concert tour.

I think she's pregnant.

(Of course, none of this is at all important, to me, or anyone else aside from perhaps Jennifer and Marc, but I'm just taking a break from working for a few minutes and felt the need to share and play People Magazine columnist.)

No comments: