Tuesday, May 10

IS THIS REALLY ME?! . . .

I never, not in a million years, thought I would ever say this: Bo Bice might win "American Idol."

***

LAWN ORNAMENTS . . .

I generally dislike them very very much, but I am strangely fascinated with the Travelocity gnome.

***

BACK IN THE SADDLE . . .

Literally.

The nice folks at ET Cycle pumped up KitchenAid, and I hit the road. Or, more accurately, the trailway.

Quite enjoyable. Loved the extra protein I ingested, if you know what I mean. Did not enjoy struggling with my new toolkit, trying to put my mini-pack on my saddle rack, OR realizing that I am waaaaay out of biking shape. Did enjoy the sensation of thighs-of-steel (steadily turning into thighs-of-wobbly-muscles).

***

IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?! . . .

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FREAKIN' HAPPY THAT UCHENNA AND JOYCE WON "THE AMAZING RACE"!!!!!!!!

I AM ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW. I AM WATCHING A REALITY TELEVISION SHOW AND CRYING LIKE A BABY!!!!!!!

THEY WON! THEY WON! THEY WON! THEY WON!

I AM A SILLY STUPID REALITY-TV WATCHING, CRYING LIKE A BABY, MUSHBALL OF A MEDIA SUCKER RIGHT NOW!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO, UCHENNA AND JOYCE!

AND THE BEST PART IS; ROB AND AMBUH LOST!

No comments: