Saturday, July 30

ALWAYS A DAY LATE, BUT I HAD AN EXCUSE . . .

It will always be Friday in my head ...

What is your favorite odd...

1. ...Sandwich combination?
I don't know that it's really all that odd, but I like to put bacon and jalapenos on everything, though not always together. Normally, it's: chicken salad, lettuce, red onion, bacon and honey mustard. OR, it's provolone, lettuce, tomato, sweet peppers, extra jalapeno peppers and mustard. See. Not that weird.

2. ...Snack combination? Matzoh crackers with vegetable cream cheese.

3. ...Joke? The one about the new pirate movie. YEAH, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

4. ...Game you play inside your head? When driving: wondering about the lives of the drivers around me, and being awed by the fact that so many of them are SO ANGRY so early in the morning. When being out and about: seeing if I can predict the words that will come out of the mouths of the friends with whom I'm conversing. The ones I know (or think I know) pretty well, I'm at about a 40% accuracy rate.

5. ...Thing you hum to yourself? Either the song du month (currently Jason Mraz's "Sleeping to Dream"), or a seriously catchy tune like "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" or the beginning musical interlude to Mariah Carey's "Always Be (My Baby)". Doo doo doo, DUM. Doo doo doo doo-doo doo-DUM.

***

A SMALL CUPPA . . .

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high

No comments: