Thursday, September 22

OH, CHOLESTEROLIC JOY! . . .

Y'all know I don't normally enjoy the ice cream. On occasion, I'll have a Turkey Hill ice cream sandwich, just to satisfy a PMS-driven sweets craving. But unlike my Omma, I can't have ice cream all the time any time any season any hour of the day.

BUT A COLD-STONE CREAMERY JUST CAME INTO MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

Oh yes, I'm talking FIVE-MINUTE WALKING DISTANCE FROM MY FRONT DOOR.

Sometimes, there's nothing better than coffee ice cream mixed with crushed Heath Bar pieces. There just isn't.

***

Reading: Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen -- How One Girl Risked Her Marriage, Her Job, and Her Sanity to Master the Art of Living, by Julie Powell
STILL Reading: The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

No comments: