Wednesday, August 31

THOUGHTS . . .

God bless you and keep you, Gulf states, for you are brave ...

You looters and thieves: why? Why, why, why? ...

The New York Yankees donated $1 million to relief efforts. What is there not to love about them? ...

Thousands dead, and they can't even deal with that right now because they need to reach the living within the "golden 72 hours," which are slowly, surely, ticking away ...

Survivors of the Asian tsunami say they wish they could come over here and help us as we helped them. The world gets smaller and smaller. I mean cozier and cozier, and despite the devastation, I feel warm ...

Texas opens its doors, its schools, its resources, to New Orleans refugees. Take note, for this is how we help one another and build each other up.

Regular gas is $3.09 a gallon. I'd pay $10 a gallon with a smile on my face if lives were never devastated again ...

It's really surreal to have my life go on when others' lives are totally suspended. Do I feel guilty? Do I give thanks for where I am and how I am? I don't know what to do ...

And yet, tomorrow is another day. Hard to figure if that's a good thing or not these days ...

No comments: