Friday, November 11

BEGGING . . .

I am totally, utterly broken.
I have been tossed by the wayside.
I have seen soul-satisfaction, and had it taken away from me.
My life has changed and my heart has irrevocably shattered.
It can be rebuilt, reglued, I'm sure.
But it will not look the same way it did before.
It will not be as blessed, as full, as happy, as radiant, as warm.

Please don't ask me about it.
Unfair, I know, because now it's just the big pink elephant in the room.
But I trust you and you must trust me.
Please don't ask me about it, when you see me, when you talk to me, when you email me, when you see me cry or look away or wince or leave the room.

Please just pray for me.
I cannot pray for myself right now, and that withers me.
So please, please just pray for me.

No comments: