Wednesday, December 21

MY YEAR . . .

Thanks to The Unlimited Mood, et al., for the list ... here's my bloggified year-in-review:

Instructions: Go to the FIRST BLOG of each month for the past year. Copy and paste the LAST SENTENCE of each blog. That is your Year in Review.

Dec 2004: "Ouch."

Jan 2005: "Let us proceed!"

Feb 2005: "What's New York?"

Mar 2005: "That's funny."

Apr 2005: "Sigh."

May 2005: "Nights like tonight make me wish I never learned to talk ... or that others didn't have to listen to my stupidity."

June 2005: "Does this make me a nerd ... or a voyeur?"

July 2005: "And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Aug 2005: "Smooches, for I love you already."

Sep 2005: "Hard to figure if that's a good thing or not these days ..."

Oct 2005: "'Twill never happen, but ... dare to dream."

Nov 2005: "My heart is too full."

Dec 2005: "Check it out yourself and prepared to be shocked, moved, humbled, educated."

No comments: