Tuesday, February 14

LOVING ME . . .

Okay, I don't want to brag, but I will, because I'm having a really good self-confidence day for the following reasons:
    * I'm really capable, speedy and productive in the kitchen (thanks, Omma, for the good training)
    * the edible products that come out of my kitchen are generally of good and tasty quality
    * I'm efficient
    * I get ready in record time (for a girl, that is)
    * I am able to make my friends feel comfortable in my home
    * I can read and understand difficult reading material
    * I am a good driver
    * I have lost my voice due to my recent cold, but when it starts to come back, I will have a sexy husky voice
    * my guitar callouses are coming along very nicely
    * my family loves me
    * my friends love me
    * it is real to me that Jesus loves me

Take a look at yourself -- do you love what you see? Do you love what you can't see? I hope so.

Know also that Jesus loves you, died for you and His love is enduring and unshakeable. Would that our love for ourselves and for each other could be the same ...

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: