Friday, February 17

MEMORY . . .

Things I have to remember:

-- true: "I heard every word you said."
-- true: "I am not pulling away."
-- true: "You have every reassurance."
-- true: "This is me being true and self-controlled."
-- true: "It's not your fault."
-- true: "It's okay."
-- true: "I'll see you soon."

***

LAST FIVE . . .

Last five books I read/bought:
1. The Future of Freedom, Fareed Zakaria
2. Grammars of Creation, George Steiner
3. Gravity and Grace, Simone Weil
4. Don't Try This At Home ..., Kimberly Witherspoon, et al.
5. Holy the Firm, Annie Dillard

Last five CDs I bought:
I haven't bought an actual CD in a very long time, but here are the entire albums I downloaded onto iTunes:
1. "Extraordinary Machine," Fiona Apple
2. "Life in Slow Motion," David Gray
3. "Illuminate," David Crowder Band
4. "Spem in Alium," Tallis's 40-part Motet sung by the Kings' College Choir
5. "Suite Bergamesque for Piano -- the Complete Solo Piano Works of Claude Debussy," Michael Beroff

Last five songs I bought on iTunes:
1. "Just For Now," Imogen Heap
2. "Hide and Seek," Imgoen Heap
3. "Headlock," Imogen Heap
4. "The Wings" from "The Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack," Gustavo Santolalla
5. "Snow" from "The Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack," Gustavo Santolalla

Last five DVDs I bought:
1. "Emma"
2. "Sex and the City, Season Two"
3. "Sex and the City, Season One"
4. "Pride and Prejudice"
5. "Madagascar"

Last five items of clothing I bought:
1. dress
2. pair of jeans
3. pair of jeans
4. pair of yoga pants
5. pair of argyle socks

Last five tickets (movie/show/etc) I bought:
1. "Nanny McPhee"
2. "Rent" on Broadway
3. "King Kong"
4. MoMA
5. "Munich"

Last five food items I bought:
1. lunch at a mall food court
2. groceries for a curry dinner
3. Beard Papa cream puffs
4. McDonald's french fries
5. bottle of water

No comments: