Tuesday, April 25

NON-ESSENTIALS . . .

This cold is driving me mad. Literally. First, my reaction to the super-strength cough syrup yesterday was ... awful. Thank goodness a friend was available to help me out and volunteer to hold my hair if I puked. And today, I'm actually angry that I can't get better. I hate being weakened and feeling weak. I feel like every vulnerability in me is exposed right now and I don't want people to see me this way ...

Thanks to Fran and TinyCricket for the diversion:

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Judicial law clerk
2. Mother's helper
3. Catering assistant
4. Legal intern

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Madagascar
3. Emma
4. Pride & Prejudice (BBC)

Four places I have lived:
1. Manhattan
2. Brookline
3. Boston
4. here

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI:
2. Without a Trace
3. Lost
4. Will & Grace

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Block Island
2. Los Angeles
3. Whistler/Vancouver
4. Tampa

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Omma's kimchi-jigae
2. pad thai
3. McDonald's french fries
4. spaghetti with thick bolognese sauce

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Block Island
2. in bed
3. down by the water
4. with Boboma

Four things I always carry with me:
1. Burt's Bees lip balm
2. eye drops
3. my driver's license -- if I get killed while I'm out, I want them to easily identify my body
4. tissues

No comments: