Friday, June 9

'ROUND AND 'ROUND AGAIN . . .

It's amazing to me how these things just float about the Web, landing on this blog and that ... I think I've had a go at it already, but when Juice tags, I listen:

Four Jobs:
* federal law clerk
* paralegal at the Manhattan D.A.'s office
* part-time receptionist at a graduate school of education
* mother's helper/nanny

Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier:
* taken photography classes
* put up these awesome new curtains in my living room
* studied harder in college
* completely mastered the art of driving a manual transmission car

Four Places I Have Lived:
* New York, New York
* Brookline, Massachusetts
* here
* Boston, Massachusetts

Four Countries I Have Been To:
* South Korea
* Russia
* Spain
* France

Four Countries I Would Like to Visit:
* England
* Italy
* Scotland
* Austria

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
* pad thai
* Omma's kimchi-jigae
* my spaghetti with thick n' spicy red sauce
* sour cherry cobbler

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
* www.nytimes.com
* www.ijm.org
* www.pslawnet.org
* www.apple.com

Four Software Applications I Cannot Live Without:
* iTunes
* Safari
* Mail
* iCal

Four Things I'll Never Forget:
* all things Boboma
* 1995: cross-country road trip
* 1996: Cancun/Cozumel Carnival Cruise
* a special and varied collection of conversations, laughs, meetings-of-the-mind and 'moments'

I Tag:
* Ha
* Mrs.G
* Kwon
* Cheech (but not until after his exams!)

No comments: