Monday, December 25

MONDAY, MONDAY . . .

(OK, I know I promised I wouldn't dwell, but I just realized that today was Monday and that just stabbed my heart because I sure do miss Mondays and everything that Mondays were. And there were words that I needed to read again, to remind myself of when times were good and our hearts were full, and so I just spent some time reading through the past, and it just makes me long all the more for the love that there was. I want to send all those messages and replies back, not to throw them back in spite, but to remind, to ask -- are they still true? Or has too much changed? There was a promise that the embrace wouldn't be the last ... and if everything in those words from months gone by is true, then I can believe the promise. But if I'm the only one who remembers those words ... then what?)

No comments: