Wednesday, April 23

IT IS A CONSPIRACY . . .

OK, come on, all you aspiring doctors of the world! Come and tell me that my morning vitamin ritual is a farce! I can take it! Check out my brother's 2-cents:

"the previous doctor i worked for advised all his patients (unless they were severely deficient) to stay clear of all vitamins. there's no reason for a person to exceed his 100% daily value of minerals like manganese, chromium, hell, even vitamin B and C. i mean, it's one thing to take calcium supplments, but it's a whole nother story if ur poppin pills that have crazy amounts of what are useless, perhaps even potentially harmful vitamins and minerals."

Sigh. It's not like it's COCAINE.

On a warmer, fuzzier note, everyone should check out what nice things my bro said about me today on his blog. Women, you should all have a brother like mine . . .

No comments: