Thursday, May 29

12:59pm: continuously sharp, stabbing, aching pain in my chest. Feels as though the two sides of my breastbone are trying to squeeze together in the front. Tried to bend backwards to stretch, but pain is still there. Hard to breathe. Feels like if I could just pop open my chest, the pressure would be alleviated. Now has been reduced to extreme pressure and an itching desire to crack my chest like I crack my knuckles. Comfortable only if I hunch forward and breathe shallowly. Am ruling out: heart attack (no numbness in left arm); panic attack (get only about one yearly, and already had mine for this year); stress (slow day at the office, everything is smooth as butter in most areas of my life); bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, cholera, SARS (do not suffer from any of the above, I don't think); aneurysm (I'm still here). Hmmm . . . interesting.

No comments: