Wednesday, May 28

SHE ACTUALLY DID IT . . .

Hooch has left me for the next week and a half to go and roast on the beaches of the Bahamas with her boyfriend and liquor up. Whatever shall I do?! I might actually have to get some work done, since there's no singing, tap-dancing, gossiping and discussing-what-to-have-for-lunch-three-hours-before-actual-lunchtime to be had for the next eleven days. Sigh.

But the best part about Hooch being out of the office is that she actually did something she was threatening to do for weeks before she left: she took a photo of her face, frozen in an expression of "I'm WATCHING you!", blew it up life-size, taped it to a file folder, and braced it up against the back of her computer so that it peers over the chest-high cubicle wall AT ME. Everytime I look up from MY computer, there she is, WATCHING me. It's so hilarious. I am describing its humor value so deficiently right now. You just have to come and look at it . . .

No comments: