Friday, August 1

TGIF . . .

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? First alarm goes at 7:00am, snooze till 7:09am, snooze again till 7:18am, snooze again till 7:27am, and finally roll myself off the bed onto the floor. I might lie there with my arm covering my eyes for a few more moments before heaving myself up and starting my day. Or I might fall asleep again.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? Not since March, it seems. I need to stop filling my calendar, and the ICE needs to stop having 9am classes. However, since NHF moved to 2:30pm, I've been able to catch up by lolling in bed until noon on Sundays. Although lying in bed after 9am makes my back hurt . . .

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Make my bed. I always make my bed. If I don't, I can't go to bed at night.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? From the moment I step into the bathroom to the moment I step into my car . . . at regular pace: 35 minutes; at hyper-speed: 17 minutes; at I'm-going-to-be-late-today-and-I-love-it pace: 48 minutes.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? I'm a big sucker for the local diner on any random weekend. If I feel like upgrading the dining experience, I quite enjoy French Roast in Manhattan. S&S Deli in Somerville, MA was memorable during my Boston years.

No comments: