Friday, August 1

DUMB, DUMB, DUMB . . .

Sometimes, Hooch and I have down-time. Sometimes, we make our own down-time. In any event, during one of these intervals, a few months back, Hooch helped me plan an element of a bridal shower that I was co-throwing. We compiled a list of items that a guest might have in her purse or handbag at the shower for a kind of handbag bingo game.

I found this list while going through my emails. I share it with you. Your tax dollars hard at work:

hair dryer
stapler
pair of scissors
the yellow pages
a 2-liter bottle of soda
box of tissues
a ream of paper
picture frame
coffee maker
toaster
a change of long underwear
coffee mug
pair of boots
giant jar of unsalted peanuts
a purse
lipstick
8 empty beer bottles
linguini with clam sauce

Eh, it was funny. I guess you had to be there . . .

No comments: