Tuesday, November 25

BIKING REDUX . . .

Check out some glamour shots from our "mountain biking" extravaganza. Note my particularly shiny and blinding Adidas logo. YIKES.


This is us at a tiny local apple orchard, operated as a hobby by the owner, who has a "real" job. Tasty donuts, tasty apples, tasty cider, real nice family and A PLACE TO SIT AND REST OUR BURNING THIGHS. We're not really smiling in this photo as much as we are gritting our teeth at the knowledge that we'll be on the road for another two hours. Actually C is truly smiling, but more in an evil grin kind of way, thinking "I'm going to make them bike for another two hours!"


Our homage to the exact spot where C thought JJ was kneeling and praying when they went biking a couple of years ago ... but upon closer inspection discovered that JJ was vomiting from the exertion. (That's why you WALK your bike up the mountain, JJ!) Note Soy's proud "yes, that was my husband" grin.


In C's driveway -- not even my house, but as I told ML, it felt like home sweet home! Could we possibly be more exhausted? No. But it was SO FUN!!!! (I would like to add, for the record, that the helmet is WAY too big for my head -- you can just tell, looking at it. So there!)

No comments: