Wednesday, December 3

A.D.D. STRIKES AGAIN . . .

You know when your lips are really dry and chapped, so you slap on some Burt's Bees lip balm and all the herbs and medication start soaking into your lips, and your lips get all tingly and the sensation starts to verge on painful, but you know that "it's working" so you stick it out until you hit the point where your lips feel calm and satisfied? I love that.

***

Some medical professional out there, please tell me why I get sooooo sleepy during the first two days of my period. I'm talking needing-to-take-a-nap-every-two-hours-unable-to-keep-my-eyes-open-all-I-want-is-my-bed-and-heavy-comforter-and-two-big-fluffy-pillows-no-matter-how-much-I-sleep-I-never-get-the-too-much-sleep-headache kind of sleepy. Thank you.

***

It's supposed to snow a lot this weekend, the first Nor'easter of the season. I'm supposed to go out on Friday night and run lots of errands on Saturday morning. I'm also supposed to drive up a very steep, very long driveway on Saturday afternoon, to attend M's post-natal-baby shower. I wanted to wear heels to church on Sunday. And C has threatened to make me practice snowboarding on his lawn after the first major snowfall. Grrrr. This should be fun ...

No comments: