Friday, January 23

BRIGHT AND EARLY, BABY . . .

At this moment, what is your favorite...
1. ...song? "Hear Our Praises."

2. ...food? Steak, medium-rare, with butter, and a side of creamed spinach ... and kimchi. Always the kimchi.

3. ...tv show? It is a close tie between "American Idol 3" and "CSI." I kid you not.

4. ...scent? Origins Grapefruit Body Wash. If it wasn't bad for me, I'd eat it.

5. ...quote? "Well done, good and faithful servant." Matthew 25.

***

CALLING ALL PEOPLES . . .

I have two very serious requests of you, my readers (I'm assuming there are more than, say, five), so take heed:

1. If you know of any elementary or middle school level teaching positions (English, Language Arts, Reading) in the Westchester County, New York area, please leave me a comment with details, or pop me an email.

2. If you know of any job openings in Bergen County, New Jersey -- any position that doesn't require years and years of specified experience, but comes with health benefits -- please leave me a comment with details, or pop me an email.

Thanks!

No comments: