Wednesday, February 25

TMI? . . .

It occurred to me this morning as I was getting ready for work: I have never finished a stick of deodorant.

I think I started using deodorant/antiperspirant/whatever in high school, and I would estimate that I've tried about four different brands, types and/or scents. Currently, I am using Tom's of Maine Natural Deodorant Stick w/Aloe, Lichen & Coriander, Unscented. But as I applied it to myself this morning, it dawned on me that it would take me for-evah to get through the whole 2.25oz stick. Would I get sick of it or want to try another brand before the end of the Tom's of Maine stick? And what did I do with all the other deodorant/antiperspirant sticks I never finished? How long does it take an average person to completely get through a normal-size deodorant stick, anyway?

And then I thought to myself: "Why am I even thinking about this?"

No comments: