Friday, May 28

SCATTERBRAIN . . .

This whole moving process has left me completely addled and scatterbrained: two times in the last 40 minutes, I forgot that my parents are going on their annual Memorial Day golfing extravaganza, and asked Omma if she wanted to come by this weekend and see my painted rooms.

But there are still people my brain won't scatter against ...

... Hooch-a-rama and her big bad pneumonia ...
... Wonger and her exotic honeymoon and kick-ass massages ...
... the Ardsley Schools Superintendent who better call JKA, like, now, and offer her a job ...
... the Little Alien and his various ailments, which he loves to pass onto his poor, unsuspecting parents ...
... the Noodlets and their various stages of crawling, climbing and general rabble-rousing, alternating with excessive drooling and occasional puking ...
... Soybean and her upcoming months of discovery and learning ...
... my soon-to-be-just-three family, watching their oldest and only little girl move on out ...
... Cheech and his impending medical training on the Wrong Coast ...
... Mrs.G and Le Petit Melon who shall be making her grand debut this weekend ...
... Banana and her upcoming NHF Wedding of the Year ...
... my bestest and dearest LOLs, Ha, C, Little Women, PT ...

Home is where the heart is ...

No comments: