Wednesday, June 9

CARRIE! . . .

I'm not ashamed to admit it: I'm a "Sex and the City" sloot. I love that show and am so sad that it is no longer churning out new episodes. ('Clean' versions on TBS don't really do it for me.) Thus, as soon as I'm done with my more important purchases, I'm buying all the DVD's of all the SATC seasons. As per C's suggestion, I might even get them used.

But until then, here's a tidbit to tide all of us over: Sarah Jessica Parker is selling her clothes. She, along with other New York City denizens, are participating in Real Simple's Get Organized New York and cleaning out their closets for a 2-day tag sale in Central Park in October. Net proceeds from the giant tag sale will benefit The Fund for Public Schools, headed by Caroline Kennedy.

You can donate, volunteer or buy, so check out the sites and consider being part of another good cause. I'm not much for see-through tops and big fat flower pins, but I'm definitely keeping my options open ...

No comments: