Monday, February 7



Originally uploaded by chaesq.
A friend asked me today to post more pictures from our trip to Whistler/Vancouver. I think that was code for "gimme proof that you actually snowboarded in Whistler and didn't waste your trip out there."

So here we are, the girls of Whistler 2005. (I suppose that implies there is going to be a Whistler 2006, although Bahamas 2006 has a nice ring to it too.) Admittedly, I am merely HOLDING my snowboard in this picture. But does not my pose scream "BOARDING BETTY!!!!"? I think it does.

I boarded three of the four days available to us. The fourth day, my left knee jumped out of its socket and said, "NO YOU MAY NOT SNOWBOARD TODAY. TAKE ME TO GET A HOT-STONE MASSAGE POST-HASTE!" I mean, really. Who am I to disobey my left knee?


All photographs courtesy of CCJr and MAhn

No comments: