Friday, June 24

FEDERAL FRIDAY . . .

It's that kind of day, and this is the kind of mood I'm in. Thanks to Wonger for fueling my Friday chill groove ...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither, but if I had to choose, square diamonds.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "Star Wars, Episode 3."

4. What is your favorite TV show? Recently ... "Lost" and "Alias."

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? An oatmeal/yogurt cereal bar and hot coffee.

6. What is your middle name? Ain't got one.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Hmmm ... does Korean food count as "cuisine?" If not ... I really pretty much like everything: Spanish, French, Mexican, Indian, Thai, etc.

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Sour cream and cheddar.

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? "Tonight, Not Again: Jason Mraz Live at Eagles Ballroom, 2004"

10. What kind of car do you drive? Good Girl, a silver Toyota 4Runner.

11. Favorite sandwich? Italian combo with extra hot peppers on a roll ... or chicken salad with bacon, honey mustard and lettuce.

12. What characteristics do you despise? Elitism ... racism ... sexism ... unwarranted stupidity ... laziness ... close-mindedness hidden beneath the veil of "liberalism" ... constant immaturity stemming from pure unwillingness to grow up (as opposed to just running around and screaming because it's just fun to do sometimes).

13. Favorite item of clothing? Low-slung cropped pants and a tank top.

14. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? I've been dying to go to London for the longest time ... or a return trip to St. Petersburg in the winter ...

15. What color is your bathroom? White. And I want to change it.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? J.Crew. I'm a total J.Crew sloot.

17. Where would you retire? The Upper West Side of Manhattan.

18. Favorite time of day? Early morning, like real early, when no one else is up and I'm able to hang with the chirpy birds and a cup of coffee and think "this day is full of possibility."

19. What was your most memorable birthday? Last year -- the surprise party that actually and finally was a surprise.

20. Favorite sport to watch? Yankee baseball. Is there any other kind?

21. Favorite Movie? "The Sound of Music" ... "Moulin Rouge" ... "The Godfather" ... "Napoleon Dynamite" ... "When Harry Met Sally" ... "Schindler's List" ... "The Usual Suspects" ...

22. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide Unscented.

23. Are you a morning person or night owl? I am more and more becoming a morning person, despite my desperate attempts to remain a night owl ...

24. What is your shoe size? 5.5 shoes; 6 sneakers.

25. Do you have any pets? Hahaha, you must be joking. I merely covet other people's pets. I am not nearly capable enough to care for my own.

***

AND WHILE I'M AT IT . . .

From The Daily Dirt ...

1. Would you rather be a musician or an actor? Can't I be both? Everyone's doing it ... but I'd be MUCH better than J.Lo, Lindsay Lohan, and all the other powder puffs put together, natch. But alright, if I have to choose, I choose "actress." I can't write music OR songs, and I won't stand for critics accusing me of being incompetent and fluffy.

2. Would you rather have a son or a daughter? Provided I can have the other one later, I'd rather have a daughter.

3. Pub or a club for you? Pub. I'm waaaaay too frumpy for a club.

4. Country or city life? Sigh. That's it. I have to say it out loud and admit it to myself: COUNTRY LIFE.

5. Would you rather die in a road accident or be murdered? What the ... alright, I confess I sometimes think about this, and I think I'm going to have to say "road accident." The likelihood of my body being identified is higher, and the possibilities of assault, rape, robbery, kidnapping and/or not being found for a very very long time are almost nonexistent. Whatever lessens the agony for my family is good enough for me.

No comments: