Friday, August 5

THANK GOD . . .

... it's Friday ...

What is your favorite...

1. ...Breakfast?
Normally, a bowl of Special-K with 2% skim milk. Not normally, Eggs Benedict, which is so gross because after reading Kitchen Confidential, by Anthony Bourdain, I know that everything about this meal should poison me to the max, but I love it and order it and relish it anyway. And coffee.

2. ...Brunch? the spinach-bacon-Roquefort omelet at City Limits. It comes with this weird mesclun salad on the side. And coffee.

3. ...Lunch? Tacos at Gemelo's. Chipotle shrimp salad wrap at Good-to-Go. Rice and kimchi-jigae at home when I'm laid up sick.

4. ...Dinner? Kimchi-jigae at home. Medium-rare steak at Flames. Family-style pasta at Sambuca. Tasting menu at One if By Land, Two if By Sea. Good cheap Thai with the LOLs. Anything eaten on paper plates with the gang.

5. ...Midnight Snack? Unless it's deliciously-cold-and-congealed leftovers and I'm going to be up until 5 in the morning, I don't eat after dinner.

No comments: