Friday, March 31

PERFECTION . . .

The past several days have been perfection: spring hit like a doozy, and hit us with sunny, slightly breezy 69-degree days. I'm still reeling from it.

What is one to do on such nice days but trek into the city for quick (but hilariously bizarre) errands, drive around with the windows open and sunlight streaming in, take two-hour-long rambling strolls in a nearby park preserve, eat at outdoor cafes with sunglasses on, explore a local sustainable working farm/barn, and just generally slow down and take it easy, soaking in the joy with loved ones?

Yup, I did all those things. I feel so invigorated and joy-filled. My muscles and I have long forgotten how wonderful it is to be outside, to be active, to be breathing in fresh clean air, and to be hearing the singularly rustly sounds of the out-of-doors. Lo, spring!

No comments: